rockingawg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG Phone 3 is not charging with official charger I tried factory resetting the phone it didn't help, kindly suggest me an action should I return the product? It's charging with other chargers and Asus charger is charging other devices fine, what kind of issue is this? I bought this phone after using a phone for 6 years so my hard earned money is in this kindly assist me.

42 REPLIES 42

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
how about now with the latest .70 fw?

rockingawg
Star I
I havent gotten the update yet.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

how about now with the latest .70 fw?

View post
It is fixed after 0.70 update but sometimes it's stop charging from its own ..and charging speed is increased by 10 to 15 mins as compare from earlier . please do check it

klinelozada
Star I
After the official roll out .70 update it was charging but just now, it wont charge anymore.
I waited for 15 to 30 mins before re-plugging it again, but to no avail, still not charging. It's really frustrating even after the update.

rockingawg
Star I
I havent recieved the update yet I dont know why, someone has an update download link where I can sideload this update, its not even showing under ROG Phone 3 Firmware and bios section on the website.