This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data internet is not working on Asusu Rog phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: I don't know the firmware no.please check the screen shot.
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: not working even for 1 second
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Mobile data is on and showing edge Mobile data or 4g Mobile data in quick settings but still unable to use it. Please check the screen shot for firmware no. It's my problem that I am missing some settings or Asus has a bug.
Data roaming is on.mobile data is on. Please help me out I just my bought my phone yesterday. If my phone is defected then I need to return it.
screenshot-20200826-174318807.jpg

screenshot-20200826-174126561.jpg
screenshot-20200826-174136059.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @puneet,
Try this:
use a different SIM
use the same SIM in different phone
Check APN settings -> Mobile Network -> Data - APN, try resetting from tapping on above 3 dots
Last you can backup and reset your phone once

Mydeen
Star I
Same problem, but now solved. Go mobile networks and open access point names and delete APN

sermed2003
Star I
I have the same problem as well, but it says: "Access Point Name settings aren't available for this user". And even after I reset to default, it doesn't change anything
screenshot-20200921-164938814.jpg
Could someone please help?
EDIT: I just searched up the APN for my network provide, and follower the steps on there. Now it works perfectly.

dj_epic
Star I
Same problem with me. I contacted asus and they firstly classed my phone as doa, I returned it to the shop and was given a replacement, and it still has the same issue. I've tried all the apn fixes for Vodafone Australia but still not working only intermittent and on wifi.