rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: RoG 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): every app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was not facing black crush issue in .58, but as soon as I updated my phone to .70 version , i am facing high black crush issue, screen is pathetic now, can't even watch movies on this screen. Help me to revert back to .58 firmware, or please fix the issue ASAP!
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @TITAN @Laura_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

gfg59204
Star III
Use firefox It will disappear it just like you used the phone before the update

dtrapero
Star III
you can flash the previous firmware but will lose all data. I am 100% sure this is a software issue, because I installed the screen balance app and the black crush almost disappeared

Saif_Munshi
Star II
After updating to .70 version from .50 ia am facing more of the black crush issue. Should I visit the service center for the issue or wait for a new update for the problem to get solved.
screenshot-20200923-000433277.jpg

captainvc666
Star I
I am not getting .70 update what to do??

ARP_ASUS

Hi @rajwedhikar,

Can you share a screenshot or a video so that we can look how bad it is for you.

Many people have updated to .70 and the experience is better for them.

Do not with every update the fine tuning is being made to the overall experience so further updates will make the experience better.

View post
I am having same issue in low brightness