This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will we ever get vowifi support in zenfone 5z

adityadas086
Star I
It is frustrating that a flagship phone doesn't have features that all the midrangers even cheap phones have today. Asus didn't even provide support for vodafone volte and vilte. Every midrange phone have these features i just want to ask asus will they ever considering giving these features? I can surely tell if they don't this will be my last asus phone ever.
68 REPLIES 68

ammzul
Star III
ammzul

@Abhinav @amitgarde3 @aamod.v8 @adityapruthi2001

Thank-you for responding. I owe you all a big thank-you for obliging.

Please do remember that these efforts are being intended at Asus to let them know that the Telecom Operator (Jio - India) is very much active in working with the manufacturer (Asus). Can & will ASUS reciprocate now? It would not be professional to talk about operator support anymore now. Operator support is very much available.

Though these may appear to be repeat messages, eventually, it should start to work somewhere to arrive at some kind of logical solution - Big YES or a small NO.

View post
@Blake_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @ARP_ASUS
Can ASUS team now respond for Vo-WIFI support for Asus Zenfone 5Z? Telecom Operator (Jio - India) has officially confirmed that they are working with the manufacturer (Asus) for enabling the support!!!
A response on this would be much appreciated, from ASUS.
To Sum-up,
SIM card supports Vo-WIFI.
Telecom Operator Supports Vo-WIFI.
Telecom Operator is also willing to work with the Handset Manufacturer (Asus) to enable Vo-WIFI support also.
Can ASUS now work and get this enabled through software update please?

ammzul
Star III

ammzul
Star III
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115915#Comment_115915

Chances are very less now as carriers mostly focus on latest models support and 5z has completed its 2 year mark and discontinued for sale so keep your finger crossed from here 🤞

View post
Perfectly Agree!
During these COVID times (March 2020 to August 2020), not many handsets were launched. It was not the usual times for launches and hence it was a different situation.
You are practically right - but investing efforts till Asus comes and says - YES or NO!

ammzul
Star III
vkk178

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115003#Comment_115003

Appreciate the initiative 👍🏼 . It's turning out like a chicken & egg situation . But ASUS should add Vo-Wifi in the first place

View post
Atleast ASUS cannot talk about operator support any more. Operator's support is already IN!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Kindly refer to 4 main requirements below that needs to fulfill to use VoLTE/VoWifi function :
A. The carrier supports VoLTE/VoWifi
B. The carrier supports VoLTE/VoWifi with the/your model 
C. SIM Card has VoLTE/VoWifi
D. Both side are using VoLTE/VoWifi