joshua_mad18a
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog2
Firmware Version:ww_17.0240.2007.27_0
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
All i want pls active on update in rog2 and i have rog3 to be productive asus and to the customer pls admin thank you

Asus lover
12 REPLIES 12

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Shivam Dahiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115587#Comment_115587

Haha , bro they just launched their rog3 keeping in mind all the complaints and features request fixed / added which we deserved. Also I feel like cheated , this community is for reporting any kind of problems we are facing but not suggesting features for their future models , like seriously?

No update comes with a feature or genuine fixes which are required but with random bugs getting fixed which are new to us . Also this update I'm not at all excited because no 90fps is included for pubg , atleast that can be done if it is for rog3 and surprisingly we are being told that it's in the hand of developers of the game wow! So basically pubg developers are discriminatory towards us but now rog 3 how is that even possible ?

If we still believe that it depends on the developers , shouldn't asus be working with em on this or just updating its customers about same , so that not much of disappointment is there amongst rog 2 user .

All these discussions / problems cn be resolved - UPGRADE TO ROG 3 or keep on begging for features .

View post
It is indeed up to the developer to enable 90 FPS support and yes, we've been in contact with them about this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115739#Comment_115739

It is indeed up to the developer to enable 90 FPS support and yes, we've been in contact with them about this. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

View post
Thats all , you guys should have told this before we get frustate or get disappointed . Thankyou for the info tho🙏🏻

aljay
Star III
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115415#Comment_115415

Does this fota inculde any major bug fix or features addition? If not then i am not interested in this update because rog 3 just got new update in which half of issues are currently with rog 2. Including brightness when unlocking phone, battery heating, call not getting picked up but ya'll ignore our bugs like that was meant to be in the phone so we buy rog 3 but let me tell you. After this kind of shitty treatment from asus, i never imagined myself to ever go for asus in my life.

View post
don't expect too much it hurts