This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90% Defective units

Not applicable
In past 8 months, i've been seeing posts related to shut down and charging issues. Those customers were asked to go to service center. 70% of posts in this entire forum were made regarding the same issue and they all have hardware problems?? Instead of helping us asus is just sending us to service center then what's the point of having this forum??? Fanboys or "wannabe mods" just prented to be mods and reply on their behalf when they dont even work for asus and they dont even have idea of our issue. More over, all that mods have done in this forum is take logs, send service center or it will be fixed but ITS NEVER FIXED!!!! The screen recorder for gods sake is still having audio delay issues and asus has done shit in past 2 updates to fix it. No updates regarding the fix of this delay and new problem happens. People are unable to use their phone and not some but 70% of posts are related to serious issues like charging and shut off issues!

Mods if you don't fix these serious bugs in this fota then i will make sure no one in my city use asus phone series and i am serious about this. I will crack open asus so they cannot scam others like they scammed me and other people. If you call this "gaming phone" then i think i am better off with samsung or oneplus in this price range to play games.
13 REPLIES 13

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi @Akash Gupta,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clear few points for you:

1. If you have been on the forums apart from Zentalk. Forum is a place where people come to post issues and share their experience. Most of the users are here to report issues that's why you may find those issues reported by users.
  2. Mods are ASUS Employees, there will be some users who love and know the process of a forum and create a helpful environment for users. Forum is a place to share experience and help one another
  3. For some users a phone is their everything so we ask them to visit service center so that their issues are fixed and they are assisted better. No one wants to sit and wait as updates can take time and a single update can't address everything.
  4. We care for our customers and help everyone with priority. Thanks to you to be a part of this forum and sharing your experience which makes ASUS ROG Community better.

View post
I am really confused as to why this" gaming phones" get hardware issue, auto shutdown, motherboard replacement issue, and charging port issue. It should be built for hardcore gaming. I mean before i have this so called gaming phone i have a samsung and a oneplus none of whiche encountered hardware issue even if i use it more than this ROG 2 though i haven't encountered it yet but seeing post and rant like this prevent me from using this gaming phone to the fullest as I am afraid to encountered these problems. Not like before that i have just a normal phone i use it to the fullest more than this ROG 2. I kinda confused if it is really built for GAMERS or just gaming aesthetic enthusiast only.

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
I just search the forums and even the ROG 3 has auto shutdown issue?. haha very weird indeed.

aljay
Star III
Crappy gaming phone

MAttiya
Star II
agreed the relase an update for pokemon go احاااا
and pubg still not getting 90 hz

big احاااااا