Red tint issue on lower brigntness

gohelraj1111199
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.32
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): In all the apps, even grey text looks reddish
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I am facing heavy red tint issue, every time I lower my brightness level below 20% all the brown text appears red and the whole screen also looks red, I added a video, but you probably won't see the exact redness, in real terms , It looks so bad everything looks red please suggest me what should i do to solve this issue?

12 REPLIES 12

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @gohelraj11111996,
I will check the same on my phone.
Till the time can you update your phone.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34032/200817-rog-phone-3-zs661ks-in-17-0823-2007-47#latest

srujan32659
Star I
I'm facing red tint issue in my rog3. When we set refresh rate to high it show more reddish tint issue and speakers also must be fixed evn in 50% volume it sounds low
Please fix the red tint and fix the speakers
img-20200922-wa0014.jpg
img-20200922-wa0013.jpg

KenWong
Star III
Guys, keep the red tint. Is a required work around to eliminate black crush issue on the bad panel batches. The red tint is similar to of ROG Phone 2. For those like us who no longer have the option to return device nor claim warranty, ill rather keep it red tinted than having black crush issue. Is a compromise we have to deal with now.