sudheendars
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
Firmware Version:Latest 0.97 for 6gb varient model
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:NA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Any Trouble Faced After Installing Latest Security Patch?(September Month).Use Of GMS Please Do Elaborate??
4 REPLIES 4

nidhin3
Zen Master I
Nothing major for most users.

Google Mobile Services (GMS) is a collection of Google applications and APIs that help support functionality across devices. These apps work together seamlessly to ensure your device provides a great user experience right out of the box.
In short, Google Search, Google Chrome, YouTube, Google Play Store, Google Drive, Gmail, Google maps, GooglePhotos etc are part of GMS. 😊

sudheendars
Star II
Thanks A Lot. It Is Safe To Install The Latest Of Max Pro M2 6GB Variant Update?, Why I Ask That Is Not Shown In Their Official Page.

sudheendars
Star II
0.97 Is The Latest Update For Max Pro m2,Can We Update It??,Any Battery Draining Problem Or Any Other Issues Found. Please Do Reply And Help Me In This Regard.

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
sudheendars

0.97 Is The Latest Update For Max Pro m2,Can We Update It??,Any Battery Draining Problem Or Any Other Issues Found. Please Do Reply And Help Me In This Regard.

View post
Not found any new bug in my device.
I don't know about other devices.