This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you still planning to release stable android 10 update on ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL)?

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL)
Firmware Version: V17.0615.2005.25
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Its been a while since I received an update on ZenFone 5 android 10 beta. There's no doubt that ZenFone 5 really looks good and have a nice specs way back when it was released on 2018, that made me decide to buy this phone that year. Until now, I'm still using it. I know that you just promised 2 years of updates but when you release an android 10 beta for this phone, it made me think that you will still give another year of updates for this phone. So please release stable android 10 update for zenfone 5! Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Xern
Star III
fcrisanti

The upgrade of the Zenfone 5 to Android 10 would make me consider buying in a near future a Zenfone 6 or even 7 when released. Software updates are an important factor for me.

View post
I would suggest going for a OnePlus phone instead. I'm the same as you, since software updates are also important for me. Next time go for a OnePlus phone instead, even the OnePlus 5 which started off with only Android 7 got Android 10 now