Star II
Can I buy ROG 3 now.. If all the issues is rectified? Please anyone tell Me
I am waiting for a month to buy this
😕

22 REPLIES 22

Not applicable
sjaganmohanbe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115595#Comment_115595

Please don't compare the crap MI phones with asus. Bloat ware bloat ware everywhere.Always Copying ios look and feel. No unique features. Always have a feel of using clone phone. One of the worst phones to live with. Please don't recommend mi phones in this forum.

View post
Mi phones have bloat wares, that is correct but what do you expect from their price range?? We are paying 500$ to asus to get this horrible product which is now unusable after 1 year of usage! Battery drainage was 5% per hour of youtube and now its doubled! 10%/h which is the battery capacity of 3200 mah phones currently and they degrade over a peroid of 2-4 years unlike asus... My battery is now half of what it was 1 year ago even after i charge it to 80% and keep it between 20-80%. Still heavy degradation. You asus fanboys will realise this when rog 3 will become a past thing and when asus will start working on rog 4 then you will realise this. Dont worry, just wait a couple of months and see which is better - mi or asus at given price range.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115642#Comment_115642

Mi phones have bloat wares, that is correct but what do you expect from their price range?? We are paying 500$ to asus to get this horrible product which is now unusable after 1 year of usage! Battery drainage was 5% per hour of youtube and now its doubled! 10%/h which is the battery capacity of 3200 mah phones currently and they degrade over a peroid of 2-4 years unlike asus... My battery is now half of what it was 1 year ago even after i charge it to 80% and keep it between 20-80%. Still heavy degradation. You asus fanboys will realise this when rog 3 will become a past thing and when asus will start working on rog 4 then you will realise this. Dont worry, just wait a couple of months and see which is better - mi or asus at given price range.

View post
I don't know what is the problem with your battery. I have checked my battery drainage stats for youtube app. 39% for using 7 hours 1 mins. I think it is pretty decent. Ok let see after 2 years, how is the battery life

gfg59204
Star III
sjaganmohanbe

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115733#Comment_115733

I don't know what is the problem with your battery. I have checked my battery drainage stats for youtube app. 39% for using 7 hours 1 mins. I think it is pretty decent. Ok let see after 2 years, how is the battery life

View post
The problem is that the screen does not give pure black, this means that the black pixels are working and this increases battery consumption