This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte Support For Singapore Carrier

Techster
Star I
Is there any possibility that Asus will enable Volte for Singtel / M1 carrier??

4 REPLIES 4

Melqui
Zen Master I
In Brazil, Asus is the only brand don't has VoLTE ! I will think two times before buy Asus again!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
You need to bring this feedback to ASUS locally and discuss with them. They are the ones negotiating with the local carriers/operators. You're welcome to discuss VoLTE support here but it will have way more effect if you let your local ASUS team know what you think. It might be that they're already discussing with multiple carriers but I know from experience that the process can be very slow

Techster
Star I
Anders_ASUS

You need to bring this feedback to ASUS locally and discuss with them. They are the ones negotiating with the local carriers/operators. You're welcome to discuss VoLTE support here but it will have way more effect if you let your local ASUS team know what you think. It might be that they're already discussing with multiple carriers but I know from experience that the process can be very slow

View post
I did but they did nothing... And to activate or enable the function is all up to asus... Carrier is already have the support which I've checked...

Asus is the one that wrote in the statement that they r the ones doing the enabling.. I'll find the article and post it here...

Melqui
Zen Master I
Only Asus hasn't VoLTE enabled in Brazil.