I am waiting for a month to buy this
😕

22 REPLIES 22

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Averan

If you want faster updates flagship Zenfones are a better fit

View post
I guess ROG 3 will definetely get android 11 and android 12 but rollout will be slower compared to Zen phones.

GameOjas
Rising Star I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115588#Comment_115588

The con with other gaming phones is bad software support and ui,plus mods hardly answer on their forums then you have no custom rom development (Asus sends devices to developers) and no gcam development,that sucks.

And Samsung panels won't be any good I guess as OnePlus 8/pro use samsung panels and have a shit ton of display issues

View post
Are you seriously telling us the ROG phone 3 panel is better than OnePlus and Samsung .
Samsung is the best OLED display manufacturer. Their Exynos are the worst chip right now in phones.
Don't be a sellout. If there is something wrong with a product admit it and try to find a solution for it.
OnePlus has one of the best customer community and service. They have the fastest best Android OS right now. OnePlus also got hit with black crush issue this year but they respond with
Replace, repair and refund policy. OnePlus is the hands down one of the best phones in India.

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
The other option i would buy if not rog3 is the coming sony 5 II
It has good screen at 120hz, the power bypass feature, 240hz input lag. Headphone jack, sd card reader, ips rating.
Just lower specs 865 non plus, 8g, 256g, and no air trigger so if you want most power and value for your money I would still go for rog3. Anyway liking rog3, at least they roll out quick updates, no regrets!

MV
Rising Star II
GameOjas

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115591#Comment_115591

Are you seriously telling us the ROG phone 3 panel is better than OnePlus and Samsung .

Samsung is the best OLED display manufacturer. Their Exynos are the worst chip right now in phones.

Don't be a sellout. If there is something wrong with a product admit it and try to find a solution for it.

OnePlus has one of the best customer community and service. They have the fastest best Android OS right now. OnePlus also got hit with black crush issue this year but they respond with

Replace, repair and refund policy. OnePlus is the hands down one of the best phones in India.

View post
Can't be more correct.

Not applicable
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115595#Comment_115595

Um every forum has complains first of all it's not that other OEMs don't have them

Xiaomi pushed Mexico region ota to India lol

Then OnePlus Nord has an issue where the phone factory resets by itself (7 series had the same bug)

Then OnePlus 8 series/Nord have widely reported display issues which wasn't solved by OnePlus so there's that and their forums and tg grps are filled with bug reports

View post
Every phone has issues but not big issues that makes the phone unusable. Phone turns off every 10 min. Giving phone for 15 days for repair and problem still happens. Prove me wrong that asus is not the only company to torutre their customers. Rog 3 will be the same as rog 2 in couple of months. Just wait and watch.