cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked Screen [NO DISPLAY]

ItsRed
Star I
Hi everyone. I'll just make it short.
My ROG 2's screen broke and it gotten dimmer and dimmer and after a few hours it has no display at all.
It broke because of super tight and sharp edge of the Aero case. Can this be RMA or repaired asap on Asus Authorized Techs?
I really really need this phone to get fixed asap. Cause it has been my daily driver and my work phone.

Thanks in advance.
3 REPLIES 3

Not applicable
ItsRed

Hi everyone. I'll just make it short.

My ROG 2's screen broke and it gotten dimmer and dimmer and after a few hours it has no display at all.

It broke because of super tight and sharp edge of the Aero case. Can this be RMA or repaired asap on Asus Authorized Techs?

I really really need this phone to get fixed asap. Cause it has been my daily driver and my work phone.

Thanks in advance.

Cracked Screen [NO DISPLAY]
Dont wait for mods reply. Their only reply will be "it only depends on service center. I kindly request you to visit the service center". So your best bet is going there instead of wasting time in this forum.

ItsRed
Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/36068/cracked-screen-no-display

Dont wait for mods reply. Their only reply will be "it only depends on service center. I kindly request you to visit the service center". So your best bet is going there instead of wasting time in this forum.

View post
Thanks for that. But unfortunately, the nearest service center is 100+km away from me. And due to this worldwide pandemic, transportation is almost impossible. So yeah.

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
I don't think they would cover it under warranty. Btw what do you mean broken by Aero case? Because I'm using my ROG with Aero case but its not really that tight to break the screen. Btw what do you mean by "sharp edge"?.