Star II
Can I buy ROG 3 now.. If all the issues is rectified? Please anyone tell Me
I am waiting for a month to buy this
😕

22 REPLIES 22

Not applicable
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115588#Comment_115588

The con with other gaming phones is bad software support and ui,plus mods hardly answer on their forums then you have no custom rom development (Asus sends devices to developers) and no gcam development,that sucks.

And Samsung panels won't be any good I guess as OnePlus 8/pro use samsung panels and have a shit ton of display issues

View post
Trust me, display issues are better than unusable phone. Look at rog 2, this will be the condition of rog 3 in couple of months.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115591#Comment_115591

Asus is no better. I bet i would get treated better by mi support even if their phone costs like 78$. They get updates and most importantly they work like they should work and make our life easier. Not like asus where every other day we have to make a post regarding bugs and issues in the forum and ITS NEVER FIXED!! Where every other day you need to go to service center to submit your phone for 15 days and didnt even use it for 3 months and facing hardware issues... I know mi has bloat wares but what do you expect from a phone that is super cheap? My expectations from asus is currently 0 until asus do some miracle and fix bugs and bring new features to rog 2 then only i will consider recommeding anyone asus products.

View post
Um every forum has complains first of all it's not that other OEMs don't have them
Xiaomi pushed Mexico region ota to India lol
Then OnePlus Nord has an issue where the phone factory resets by itself (7 series had the same bug)
Then OnePlus 8 series/Nord have widely reported display issues which wasn't solved by OnePlus so there's that and their forums and tg grps are filled with bug reports

Aryan202
Community Legend I
And no they don't get timely updates
Poco f1 for instance is getting miui 12 which is based on android 10 now
Miui 11 was based on android pie

Aryan202
Community Legend I
If you want faster updates flagship Zenfones are a better fit

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115591#Comment_115591

Asus is no better. I bet i would get treated better by mi support even if their phone costs like 78$. They get updates and most importantly they work like they should work and make our life easier. Not like asus where every other day we have to make a post regarding bugs and issues in the forum and ITS NEVER FIXED!! Where every other day you need to go to service center to submit your phone for 15 days and didnt even use it for 3 months and facing hardware issues... I know mi has bloat wares but what do you expect from a phone that is super cheap? My expectations from asus is currently 0 until asus do some miracle and fix bugs and bring new features to rog 2 then only i will consider recommeding anyone asus products.

View post
Please don't compare the crap MI phones with asus. Bloat ware bloat ware everywhere.Always Copying ios look and feel. No unique features. Always have a feel of using clone phone. One of the worst phones to live with. Please don't recommend mi phones in this forum.