Star II
Can I buy ROG 3 now.. If all the issues is rectified? Please anyone tell Me
I am waiting for a month to buy this
😕

22 REPLIES 22

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
I do recommend it.

Black crush seems fixed for me, or not really noticeable. Unless you use your phone in completely dark room lowest screen brightness all the time, it is really not a big issue as ppl made it to be.

I really liked power bypass, trigger, and actually the squeeze feature, you can do handy stuffs like just turned on the flashlight by just squeezing the phone (imagine in dark area this is convenient)

Also samsung screen also had different issues, do I think oled screen just have problems, lcd is probably best for nice color

KungYii1994
Star II
Buy blackshark 3s or 3 pro instead, they use Samsung panel better than rog 3. I done with rog phone, next year i goi going blackshark instead of rog

Not applicable
Sabharishvarshan

Can I buy ROG 3 now.. If all the issues is rectified? Please anyone tell Me

I am waiting for a month to buy this

😕

Can I buy ROG 3 now Anyone tell ?
Judging from my rog 2 experience, the phone is unusable and i am pretty sure same thing will happen to rog 3 in couple of months so better go for iphone or oneplus or samsung.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
tiong326

Buy blackshark 3s or 3 pro instead, they use Samsung panel better than rog 3. I done with rog phone, next year i goi going blackshark instead of rog

View post
The con with other gaming phones is bad software support and ui (and bloatware),plus mods hardly answer on their forums then you have no custom rom development (Asus sends devices to developers) and no gcam development,that sucks.
And Samsung panels won't be any good I guess as OnePlus 8/pro use samsung panels and have a shit ton of display issues
Rog is the right mix between gaming and "normal" right now

Not applicable
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115588#Comment_115588

The con with other gaming phones is bad software support and ui,plus mods hardly answer on their forums then you have no custom rom development (Asus sends devices to developers) and no gcam development,that sucks.

And Samsung panels won't be any good I guess as OnePlus 8/pro use samsung panels and have a shit ton of display issues

View post
Asus is no better. I bet i would get treated better by mi support even if their phone costs like 78$. They get updates and most importantly they work like they should work and make our life easier. Not like asus where every other day we have to make a post regarding bugs and issues in the forum and ITS NEVER FIXED!! Where every other day you need to go to service center to submit your phone for 15 days and didnt even use it for 3 months and facing hardware issues... I know mi has bloat wares but what do you expect from a phone that is super cheap? My expectations from asus is currently 0 until asus do some miracle and fix bugs and bring new features to rog 2 then only i will consider recommeding anyone asus products.