This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog 3 black crush is hardware issue. Screen is not upto mark

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Giving people a battery centric feature doesn't solve your problems asus. Rog 3' screen is not upto mark. Its an hardware issue. You cant fix it with software. But, you can minimise its and distract users from this issue by adding new attractive feature . That's what asus is doing. And thats why rog 3 is being sent to third party developers like Lineage OS for minimising screen issues . Not gonna work asus. You need to take a stand and call all faulted unit in .
15 REPLIES 15

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
They are not admitting that black crush is hardware issue. Oneplus 8 pro had same issues but they are brave enough to accept it and giving replacement units to anyone experiencing this issue

Sunaina
Rising Star I
talwindersinghchahal

They are not admitting that black crush is hardware issue. Oneplus 8 pro had same issues but they are brave enough to accept it and giving replacement units to anyone experiencing this issue

View post
No OnePlus did jack shit
Their forums and support groups are still filled with complains
And they have so many display related issues bruh black bar on punch hole, retention,black crush and uneven tint
So many guys that I know returned their 8pro's due to shitty display and all OnePlus did was increase minimum brightness
Their support guys gave diplomatic answers like it'll be fixed with updates but they didn't do anything,now it's like they have forgotten 8pro issues, their PR division is focusing on 8t launch
It's pathetic! Atleast Asus is trying to calibrate the display and the results can be seen..

Oxidian
Star II
Cmon, it's not an hardware issue, playing any video from the gallery gives perfect results. It's only inside some apps where the issue is shown and probably because the apps do something on their own.
With the new update the issue is not present anymore in youtube/twitch/prime video/disney+ (at least in my and my friend devices) because they fixed the behavior of the screen with such apps. Dunno about netflix, but if not done yet they might fix it in the next update.
If you have tencent version and still have troubles with those apps then they might just have used cheaper panels and the issue might indeed be hardware. tl;dr: don't buy knockoff

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
Sunaina

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115525#Comment_115525

No OnePlus did jack shit

Their forums and support groups are still filled with complains

And they have so many display related issues bruh black bar on punch hole, retention,black crush and uneven tint

So many guys that I know returned their 8pro's due to shitty display and all OnePlus did was increase minimum brightness

Their support guys gave diplomatic answers like it'll be fixed with updates but they didn't do anything,now it's like they have forgotten 8pro issues, their PR division is focusing on 8t launch

It's pathetic! Atleast Asus is trying to calibrate the display and the results can be seen..

View post
Atleast oneplus accept the return. So many users including me ,tried to return rog 3 within a week of purchase but they are cancelling returns unless its broken in shipping