cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008.70 update really doesn't make any sense.😔

dasn252
Star III
Still black crush issue and ghost touch issue is present
I think asus will solve these problems in next update.but it can't happen. There are lots of issue is still present but these are my major problems. But now i think i can't buy a gaming phone,i just buy a shit..😔😔 i am really disappointed.
we are just complaining ,asus team just listing our complains and still not capable to solve these problems. its really loss of time and money
And please confirm that it will be solved or not, otherwise i just sold it , i don't have any option bcz having this phone always remind me for loss of my money
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
screenshot-20200921-125318752-7e2.jpg
img-20200921-wa0006.jpg
@ARP_ASUS
11 REPLIES 11

MV
Rising Star II
talwindersinghchahal

Rog 3 is disaster

View post
Not like samsung Note 7 it isn't. 😄😄😄😄😄. At least you can live with it.

talwindersinghc
Rising Star II
MV

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/115522#Comment_115522

Not like samsung Note 7 it isn't. 😄😄😄😄😄. At least you can live with it.

View post
Who knows they starting blasting with latest update 🤣

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
I have the international version (12g ram, 512g), the black crush issue seems fixed for me

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Please check your PM and share the required details.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
dasn252

Still black crush issue and ghost touch issue is present

I think asus will solve these problems in next update.but it can't happen. There are lots of issue is still present but these are my major problems. But now i think i can't buy a gaming phone,i just buy a shit..😔😔 i am really disappointed.

we are just complaining ,asus team just listing our complains and still not capable to solve these problems. its really loss of time and money

And please confirm that it will be solved or not, otherwise i just sold it , i don't have any option bcz having this phone always remind me for loss of my money

@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/A47ISDDVUN3E/youcut-20200921-164038725.mp4

screenshot-20200921-125318752-7e2.jpg

img-20200921-wa0006.jpg

@ARP_ASUS

2008.70 update really doesn't make any sense.😔
Sorry about the late reply regarding the ghost touch issue. You will get a PM with log instructions from ARP_ASUS.
I'm sorry you're still not satisfied regarding the black crush. This is still being tuned. It's a very delicate and time consuming art because there are so many factors to consider when tuning for multiple devices, sources with different behaviour and so on. I hope the next update will carry some improvement too