Did you mean: 

Can not unlock bootloader of my new Asus rog phone 3

enmaacam
Star II
Model Name :- Asus_I003DD / ZS661KS-6A012CN
FIRMWARE VERSION WW-17.0823.2007.32
Root or not :- Not Rooted
App Name & App Version :- UNLOCK DEVICE TOOL 9.1.0.19_200804

I can not unlock bootloader on my new ROG PHONE 3 using the latest unlock device toolkit released by official asus website for Rog 3 . 
Its saying The Device is unlocked while it not unlocked . because i checked in fastboot mode by comand "fastboot oem device-info" and its saying device unlock - false . also when am trying flashing  modified img file its giving me failure message by saying unable to install because my bootloader is still locked . Please help I really felling so frustrated and constantly working to unlock my rog phone 3 bootloader for over 72 hrs .
38 REPLIES 38

Jairo_Toro
Star III
Alguna solución para desbloquear el cargador de arranque ??? Ya no está la aplicación oficial en la página de Asus 😐

hamdim_n
Star I
michael.tudor87

@Titan_ASUS @kikoly @Mister @Laura_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Olivier_ASUS @DrAlex_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @NS_ASUS @RL_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Victor01_ASUS @Admin @Panda_ASUS

Hi guys, Can any of you please help me with the above problem? Kind regards. 

View post
Me too, I want to activate VoLTE using UAE Etisalat network which is already providing it. Without rooting the device

Model : Asus_I003D
FIRMWARE VERSION WW: 17.0823.2008.70
Root or not : Not Rooted
It's Tencent global version out of the box not Chinese one

hamdim_n
Star I
michael.tudor87

Hi @hamdim.n

When you access  *#*#4636#*#* -> Phone Information... What value do you have in Set Preferred Network Type field?

View post
Unknown

screenshot-20200922-191235579.jpg

hamdim_n
Star I
michael.tudor87

I asked a friend that has ROG 3 Global edition and the settings are the same as mine. So the Unknown value that the phone shows when 5G mode is ON, seems to be the same on all ROG 3 versions.

The only problem that remains is the VoLTE & VoWIFI profiles/settings missing from the firmware.

Maybe ASUS decides to make an update that will include these settings for Romania and UAE... fingers crossed.

View post
Hope so