Battery or AC:
Model: X540ubr
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10 64bit
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I install "Asus Battery Health Charging" and select "Maximum lifespan mode". It work truly and my battery charge to 60% and then stop charging. (grate)
I turn of my system and battery continue to not charging (charging led color is white). (grate)
but when turn it on, charging led color turned red and battery start charging until windows completely start up, then charging stoped. and I see that charging increased to 62%
anybody can help me why Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work truly
Tanks
26 REPLIES 26

HiMAN
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello HiMan,

I see what you mean.

What version of your ASUS Battery Health Charging is it now?

I will consult more for your issue.

Thank you.

View post
Thanks
My version is 1.0.0004 now
The previous version that installed from Microsoft store is 1.0.7.0

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

Thanks a lot

I uninstall previous version, remove your Registry keys manually from registry, restart laptop, install with your file, restart laptop

now registry key added to my registry automatically, I check it with your registry version and this is same

Battery Health Charging execute

but bad news is that my problem is not resolved

In my Main problem, my battery start charging between push power on button and startup completely windows and now a little better and Battery stop charging Sooner in the beginning startup windows

View post
exclude the .exe files of battery charging application in windows defender and I'm controlleed folder access.
also exclude in antivirus application.

HiMAN
Star I
Windows defender does not have any option because node32 is installed on system
I exclude Asus Folder with all files in nod32 but problem not resolved

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello HiMan,
After confirming with technical support,
charging during "boot up to entering OS" is normal since no app can be functioning during this period of time.
ASUS Battery Health Charging will start functioning once device enter OS, and then the charging will stop.
Hope you can understand.
Also, no need to worry that the battery goes up to 62%, it is still in a very good condition.
Thank you.

HiMAN
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello HiMan,

After confirming with technical support,

charging during "boot up to entering OS" is normal since no app can be functioning during this period of time.

ASUS Battery Health Charging will start functioning once device enter OS, and then the charging will stop.

Hope you can understand.

Also, no need to worry that the battery goes up to 62%, it is still in a very good condition.

Thank you.

View post
Tanks Man
OK, This is bad, my battery growing to 100% after multiple Power on and off, also cut and connect power reduce my battery life.
I wish there was an option in Bios setup to Disable Battery completely.
My laptop all of day still on my table and not need to use of battery.