When I connect my Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 with my wireless earphone, sound is coming from Phone's speaker and Earphone at the same time
Hi Sk Nurul
Thank you for your asking. First, I edited your passage. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. Second, kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
2. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
3. Can other wireless earphones work with the device? Please try with another wireless earphones.
4. Can the wireless earphones work with other devices? Please try with another device.
5. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
6. Also, please try "the Factory Reset"
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.