This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyASUS for ZenBook 15 UX533FD give "Some functions cannot be used, please restart the application"

leeweizheng23
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS ZenBook 15 UX533FD
Frequency of occurrence: Since mid August 2020
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: As attached above.
========================
Detailed description:
I am having issues in MyASUS app. Because of this I am not able to use any hot keys such as pressing f2 and f3 for volume changes and so on. Not able to activate any features in MyASUS such as eye care, Battery charging mode, True to life etc. I tried restarting my PC and repair, reset and reinstalling the app and it didn't work. Searched in online for help, found something which says to update the driver "ASUS system control interference V2". But my model is only applies for "ASUS system control interference". i tried installing a V2 but didnt help. I tried updating driver but is says "The best drivers for your device are already installed. " Please help me, i want to have my battery charged at 80% at all times T_T and hotkeys

14 REPLIES 14

leeweizheng23
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello leeweizheng23,

Wow, you update to 2004 in the mid August, and the 30 day deadline to rollback just passed....

would you like to reset again and stay in 1909 to see if the issue is still there?

Thank you.

View post
Dear Blake,
Oh, its okay than (i dont want to reset cause of important works inside). At least now the problem seems to be with version of 2004. Will there be any chances of this being fixed from ASUS support side in the future? I guess i will stick with what i have for now :). Do you know if there is another alternative to keep the AC power charging at 80%?

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello leeweizheng23,
There was new update MyASUS v2.2.36.0. May you help to update it?
And please share a screenshot of
Setting>Update & Security>Windows Update>View update history
So we can see all the KB that had been installed.
I will consult more about your issue.
Thank you.

leeweizheng23
Star I
Dear Blake, i have updated MyASUS to v2.2.38.0.
image.png
image.png
image.png
here are the details. Please do let my know if there is any further details to provide, and would like to thank you for staying with me throughout.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello leeweizheng23,
Thank you so much for the information.
This issue is now under investigation.
Thank you.

leeweizheng23
Star I
This has been marked as "Solved"