cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing SD Card

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
Suddenly my phone is not reading SD Card
SD card is working fine on other phone and in laptop but not working with Zenfone 6
6 REPLIES 6

mak_mahesh786
Rising Star I
This is not the answer you want but try a factory reset and if that doesn't help, contact your ASUS Service Center.
i think we all bought this phone just to take it to service centre, not to use it

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This is not the answer you want but try a factory reset and if that doesn't help, contact your ASUS Service Center.
i think we all bought this phone just to take it to service centre, not to use it
I understand your frustration. I see all your posts and how your're doing your best to make sure that everyone else sees it too. You have had bad luck with your device and seeing others here with the same issues makes you believe that they are very common but you must not forget that forums attract mainly those who are frustrated or super enthusiastic about their device. It doesn't represent all ZenFone 6 that we have sold. If this had been the case, then we would have hundreds of posts every day about the things you experienced. 
I'm very sorry that you had to send your device for repair but I hope that you get a device back that is fully working and changes your mind about ZenFone 6 and ASUS. We do care and we are really trying to make everybody happy and proud of their choice. So please, give us a chance.