Battery or AC:
Model: X540ubr
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10 64bit
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I install "Asus Battery Health Charging" and select "Maximum lifespan mode". It work truly and my battery charge to 60% and then stop charging. (grate)
I turn of my system and battery continue to not charging (charging led color is white). (grate)
but when turn it on, charging led color turned red and battery start charging until windows completely start up, then charging stoped. and I see that charging increased to 62%
anybody can help me why Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work truly
Tanks
26 REPLIES 26

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

Thanks

I merge it and then restart my laptop, when windows start up, "asus battery health charging " not executed in system try. I manualy execute it from start menu, but not executed.

Uninstall it, restart my system, install it, restart my system and nothing happened and program not executed.

another thing, in your registry file, "InstalledDir" is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Battery Health Charging\" but my app not install in this path.

windows store apps installed on "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps".

capture-png.png

View post
I didn't install battey app from Microsoft store. I have installed by manual , Asus battery application is downloaded from the asus website from few years back.

HiMAN
Star I
I Install it from My laptop Driver Download List.
Can you give me link to download please.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

I Install it from My laptop Driver Download List.

Can you give me link to download please.

View post
here i attached application .zip file

HiMAN
Star I
Thanks a lot
I uninstall previous version, remove your Registry keys manually from registry, restart laptop, install with your file, restart laptop
now registry key added to my registry automatically, I check it with your registry version and this is same
Battery Health Charging execute
but bad news is that my problem is not resolved
In my Main problem, my battery start charging between push power on button and startup completely windows and now a little better and Battery stop charging Sooner in the beginning startup windows

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello HiMan,
I see what you mean.
What version of your ASUS Battery Health Charging is it now?
I will consult more for your issue.
Thank you.