jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey i have 2 questions i use Huawei 40w Supercharger Will ny charge speed increase with hypercharger on tog 2 and Will my screen on time increase with optiflex off
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Hey i have 2 questions i use Huawei 40w Supercharger Will ny charge speed increase with hypercharger on tog 2 and Will my screen on time increase with optiflex off

Charge and battery
The question regarding Huawei 40w Supercharger, it will probably burn your ports and fry the circuits as you are giving too much voltage than the original stated 30W which is why ASUS come with them and not 40W.
On screen time depends on your usage of the phone as apps do not magically increase the battery juice for you. Optiplex helps you smooths things out for example playing games by removing the clunk/junk running the background.

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
I think IT does limit IT IT dont charge faster og her warm

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
jfkeiuxje

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Charge and battery
You can use it but it won't charge at 40w. Maybe it will charge at 30w or at 18w depending on the charge config the charger has.
Btw. No, it won't fry or burn your ports or anything. Chargers and phones usually are chip controlled for charge safety thus not allowing more power than supported.

CatCanister
Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35976/charge-and-battery

The question regarding Huawei 40w Supercharger, it will probably burn your ports and fry the circuits as you are giving too much voltage than the original stated 30W which is why ASUS come with them and not 40W.

On screen time depends on your usage of the phone as apps do not magically increase the battery juice for you. Optiplex helps you smooths things out for example playing games by removing the clunk/junk running the background.

View post
Dude do you have any idea what you are taking about?
Using charger with speeds higher than supported charging rates won't "burn or fry" anything. They just resort to lower speeds. LMAO you are to scare him or what?
I charge my Moto G8 Power with Asus 30w charger. G8 peaks at 15w. Nothing bad happens or happened.
Please speak only when you know. 😂😂😅😅😂