jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
you have time to make update for all phone but not rog2 to fix battery drain and black screen
18 REPLIES 18

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Actually this post is getting off topic, so i think this post will be locked when mods come on tomorrow.

Not applicable
Swaraj

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114950#Comment_114950

Ignore him bro he is a fanboy everyone is talking about xD

All he does is cover up asus shit like other ppls say #no offense just saying truth 🙂

View post
Glad to know that i'm not the only one to think that. He's super annoying "wannabe mod".

Not applicable
mannahringw

@ronald1985

8133997760 this is my no. Contact me i ll explain u nicely and u ll understand. Those who play pubg are facing this problem. Almost all 99%. You are being oversmart lwra. Just shut the fuck up if u cant solve the problem.

View post
Dude just ignore this ronald guy. I have him blocked because he is just way too annoying. He pokes his nose in matters that he don't even know.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
// I'm locking this thread since we seem to have run out of nice things to say. Your feedback is more than welcome, but keep it constructive and on topic.