This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I update to android 10 ?. Heard and read lot of negative feedbacks of same . Hence asking

sagar_topagi
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 2
Firmware Version: android 9
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: none
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): none
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

FiREPLAY
Rising Star I
sagar.topagi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: android 9
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: none
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): none

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Should I update to android 10 ?. Heard and read lot of negative feedbacks of same . Hence asking
Initially when Android 10 was released it had its issues but later with incremental updates most of them have been ironed out, go ahead with the update. If you don't like it then you can easily downgrade to Android 9, just visit the support page for the device and download the downgrade zip, place it in your internal and reboot to downgrade but do note that downgrading will wipe your data. Its always recommended to backup data and factory reset whenever upgrading/downgrading to a different Android version.
Hope this helps. 🙂

mannahringw
Star III
You dont have choice. Rog phone 2 have become trash to play games. Wasted money on this device n company where there is no proper update when lots of the customers are complaining about the issues. All these cheap mods ll say go to service centre. Really fraustred by these people when the service centre are closed in Guwahati. It ll open soon and i ll go there myself and see. And if any other problem comes after the servicing. I ll want to talk with these mods face to face.