Did you mean: 

Dark Mode automatically gets disabled!

Saket1311
Star II
Model Name: X01BDA Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 3/32 GB

Firmware Version:PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.073-20200219

Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency Of Occurrence:Unlocking the phone after 5 min

I am on "PKQ1.WW_Phone-16.2017.2002.073-20200219" this version since a long time and not updating any further updates because of that motherboard problem in many phones...

My problem is that when i updated to this version in past the dark mode is working properly....then i reseted my phone and than the dark mode is not working properly when i enable the dark mode from developer option for 2-3 minutes it stay to dark mode in all the apps but than it automatically gets disable when i lock the phone and unlock it after 5 min it gets the dark mode to be disabled....i have tried dark mode apps also its condition is same...what to do?

And sould i update to the next version?
8 REPLIES 8

nidhin3
Zen Master I
There are many new updates available for this device. If dark mode is important I would suggest you to update. Ya, you might face new issues in the latest update.😂😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly update to the latest firmware version, and get back to us if the issue persists. Thank you.

Saket1311
Star II
nidhin3

There are many new updates available for this device. If dark mode is important I would suggest you to update. Ya, you might face new issues in the latest update.😂😊

View post
Yes you are right,there can be some other issues as well afterall its asus😂

Saket1311
Star II
Victor01_ASUS

Hi there, kindly update to the latest firmware version, and get back to us if the issue persists. Thank you.

View post
Which is the latest firmware no...?