jmolinah11
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.ww_Phone-17.17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:Since I upgraded to version 58
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since I updated to version 58 the audio in games sounds horrible and very low through speakers, but when listening to music on YouTube it sounds perfect, this problem is only in the audio of the games.
5 REPLIES 5

Aman89053
Rising Star II
My mic is not working while playing pub g

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jmolinah11

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: QKQ1.200419.002.ww_Phone-17.17.0823.2007.58
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Since I upgraded to version 58
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Since I updated to version 58 the audio in games sounds horrible and very low through speakers, but when listening to music on YouTube it sounds perfect, this problem is only in the audio of the games.

Problems with audio in games
How about now with .70 fw? Can you please say one specific game instead of all games because we haven't experienced this in the games we play.
Aman89053

My mic is not working while playing pub g

View post
You cannot screen record while using the in game mic. You must also set mic volume to maximum and SFX/Music volume to low.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35876/problems-with-audio-in-games

How about now with .70 fw? Can you please say one specific game instead of all games because we haven't experienced this in the games we play.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114827#Comment_114827

You cannot screen record while using the in game mic. You must also set mic volume to maximum and SFX/Music volume to low.

View post
It's working after the update

Mado
Star III
It happens when the mic is on during games. I play Mobile Legends and most of the time the Mic is not working in game. Also the screen freeze if you unplug the earphones while playing games.