jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
you have time to make update for all phone but not rog2 to fix battery drain and black screen
18 REPLIES 18

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

we need exact day?

View post
30th September the updates will drop by. If earlier, that will be good too.

Vamp
Zen Master I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114340#Comment_114340

30th September the updates will drop by. If earlier, that will be good too.

View post
Haha... nice one ronald1985...
jfkeiuxje

we need exact day?

View post
Dude they just released two mobile in last 45 days... Give them time, certainly they will release update... They don't have best reputation when it come to software updates, if they say it's in September they will release it eventually, but till then don't expect any exact date...
P.S. they can even release update in first week of November after making some crappy reason...

adrian_limindra
Star III
Hopefully this update can fix the reboot and shutdown issue.
I bought gaming phone to play games. Performing crashed.
Meanwhile last year, I bought high performance budget phone to play games, never crash.
Asus please understand people expectation, when people want to buy hod dog you give them hot dog...

ronald1985
Community Legend I
adrian.limindra

Hopefully this update can fix the reboot and shutdown issue.

I bought gaming phone to play games. Performing crashed.

Meanwhile last year, I bought high performance budget phone to play games, never crash.

Asus please understand people expectation, when people want to buy hod dog you give them hot dog...

View post
As mentioned in other posts made by moderators, the advice is to take your phone to service centre when your phones restarts/shutdown issue. If it was software, then myself and everyone including ASUS who have the device would have this issue.

adrian_limindra
Star III
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114822#Comment_114822

As mentioned in other posts made by moderators, the advice is to take your phone to service centre when your phones restarts/shutdown issue. If it was software, then myself and everyone including ASUS who have the device would have this issue.

View post
I have seen many post facing same issue, especially when playing pubg.
Do you play pubg, if not, dont comment something that you cannot replicate the problem.