This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will call recording option be available in zenfone max pro m1 or not?

umeshraj0304
Star I

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
umeshraj0304

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

It will be available when Google finishes testing it and decides to roll out the feature to a much wider range of users of the Google phone app

thegeralt1000
Rising Star I
Bro, it depends on
veeharish2005

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/35890/will-call-recording-option-be-available-in-zenfone-max-...

It will be available when Google finishes testing it and decides to roll out the feature to a much wider range of users of the Google phone app

View post
Bro, in pixel devices... This call recording feature was enabled... But asus have to provide this feature... Not google phone... In oreo version there was native video calling was present later update of version of 337 of oreo version, it was removed... So that is depends upon Asus.
And they will not provide this feature in future
Thank You

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
thegeralt1000

Bro, it depends on

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114759#Comment_114759

Bro, in pixel devices... This call recording feature was enabled... But asus have to provide this feature... Not google phone... In oreo version there was native video calling was present later update of version of 337 of oreo version, it was removed... So that is depends upon Asus.

And they will not provide this feature in future

Thank You

View post
Google Phone call recording feature gets officially detailed - 9to5Google1. Google have been testing this feature on their pixel device and some android one devices and some moto phone's which are not android one devices.
2. Google have been making some features which ware only in pixel phone's available to all devices which have phone app.
3. Google have said that to have the feature you have to have android 9 or above on your device. If the feature has to be implemented by the OEM, then why did Google give this statement in their support page since OEM's can implement them?
4. All of the phone's which have this feature got it through a server side update from Google and was not enabled through system update

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
umeshraj0304

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

I don't think that feature will be available till this device is alive.
No native video call,
No screen recording,
No call recording.
Near stock rom OP bro😁.