Battery or AC:
Model: X540ubr
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10 64bit
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I install "Asus Battery Health Charging" and select "Maximum lifespan mode". It work truly and my battery charge to 60% and then stop charging. (grate)
I turn of my system and battery continue to not charging (charging led color is white). (grate)
but when turn it on, charging led color turned red and battery start charging until windows completely start up, then charging stoped. and I see that charging increased to 62%
anybody can help me why Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work truly
Tanks
26 REPLIES 26

HiMAN
Star I
RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114661#Comment_114661

then check the registry keys of asus battery health software

View post
Asus battery health charging work truly until my laptop is on and I can select every three mode and this work for me .
my problem is that when Select "maximum lifespan mode" it charging to 60% and then stop charging and this is good but when turn it off and power on again, asus battery health charging not work until my Windows start up completely. Actually my battery start charging between push power on button and startup completely windows, In the event that should not charging.
I not want charging my battery over 60%.
If Your mean is that I must check this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ASUS
there is no "asus battery health" entry on it

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114692#Comment_114692

Asus battery health charging work truly until my laptop is on and I can select every three mode and this work for me .

my problem is that when Select "maximum lifespan mode" it charging to 60% and then stop charging and this is good but when turn it off and power on again, asus battery health charging not work until my Windows start up completely. Actually my battery start charging between push power on button and startup completely windows, In the event that should not charging.

I not want charging my battery over 60%.

If Your mean is that I must check this path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\ASUS

there is no "asus battery health" entry on it

View post
just now I installed and checked in registry key, there are many keys are available.
Uninstall Asus battery application and then install again.

asusbattery-jpg.jpg

HiMAN
Star I
Tanks a lot RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS
I uninstall it, restart my laptop, and install again bun not any entry added to my registry

capture-png.png

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

Tanks a lot RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS

I uninstall it, restart my laptop, and install again bun not any entry added to my registry

capture-png.png

View post
download .zip file, i earlier attached .
then unzip the file , open then folder , then merge the file ""asus battery health charging.reg"" by rightclick then merge it

HiMAN
Star I
Thanks
I merge it and then restart my laptop, when windows start up, "asus battery health charging " not executed in system try. I manualy execute it from start menu, but not executed.
Uninstall it, restart my system, install it, restart my system and nothing happened and program not executed.
another thing, in your registry file, "InstalledDir" is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Battery Health Charging\" but my app not install in this path.
windows store apps installed on "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps".

capture-png.png