This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Update For Pie, Next Update is Android 10!

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 601kl
Firmware Version: 087
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: coming soon
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): good bye Android 9
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Say Good bye to Android 9 pie. I think this new 087 is the last update on Android 9 pie for max pro m1.
There are some facts which pointing this may be the last pie update.
Remember the last update of Android 8 Oreo 340 version? Look at it's description on Asus website. It had updated GMS. Then in the next update we got Android 9 pie .
The latest update we receive has the same changes.... People who saying it's just a security patch update, just think did you ever received a 600MB plus size security patch update before?
I think this update prepare base for smooth transition to Android 10 Q.
I am sure next update is releasing with Android 10 in October ... A little more wait for Android Q.
screenshot-20200910-164120.png

77 REPLIES 77

chaudharyprakas
Star III
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113226#Comment_113226

@Christine_ASUS Brother, I'm sure (100%) that max pro m1 will get the stable update within a week. Can you just confirm this. I hope that you won't give a bot kinda reply.

View post
How do you know?? Any source of information???

nidhin3
Zen Master I
chaudharyprakash404

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113357#Comment_113357

How do you know?? Any source of information???

View post
No sources. Just calculations based on several observations. Lets see 😊

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/113730#Comment_113730

No sources. Just calculations based on several observations. Lets see 😊

View post
Then get ready for the incoming replies filled with hate and abuse.
According to some haters, you can't share your observations ...
If you do, then they call you fanboi ...paid by asus, pass abusive comments.
Jalte hai saale 😁

Yachendra
Rising Star II
New Android 10 update is gonna released soon for Max Pro M1 Device with Firmware version - 17.2018.2008.432 and it looks like beta again 🤔

screenshot-20200919-015339-1.jpg

AJ1
Rising Star II
AsusYouzr

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: 601kl
  2. Firmware Version: 087
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: coming soon
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): good bye Android 9

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Say Good bye to Android 9 pie. I think this new 087 is the last update on Android 9 pie for max pro m1.

There are some facts which pointing this may be the last pie update.

Remember the last update of Android 8 Oreo 340 version? Look at it's description on Asus website. It had updated GMS. Then in the next update we got Android 9 pie .

The latest update we receive has the same changes.... People who saying it's just a security patch update, just think did you ever received a 600MB plus size security patch update before?

I think this update prepare base for smooth transition to Android 10 Q.

I am sure next update is releasing with Android 10 in October ... A little more wait for Android Q.

screenshot-20200910-164120.png

Last Update For Pie, Next Update is Android 10!
A10 will be final update for max pro M1 after that users needs to depend on OS Update only. & in A10 some features are removed which exists in A9 version. There r rumours & news spreading on A10 update for Max Pro M1 already & may if stable version of A10 asus can provide by this year end 🔚. Final confirmation asus can provide