Battery or AC:
Model: X540ubr
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 10 64bit
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I install "Asus Battery Health Charging" and select "Maximum lifespan mode". It work truly and my battery charge to 60% and then stop charging. (grate)
I turn of my system and battery continue to not charging (charging led color is white). (grate)
but when turn it on, charging led color turned red and battery start charging until windows completely start up, then charging stoped. and I see that charging increased to 62%
anybody can help me why Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work truly
Tanks
26 REPLIES 26

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello HiMan,
Please refer to below introduction of Asus Battery Health Charging.
"Maximum Lifespan Mode(Green color): Stops charging when power is above 60% and resumes charging when power is below 58%."
ASUS Battery Health Charging - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: X540ubr
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Windows 10 64bit
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hi

I install "Asus Battery Health Charging" and select "Maximum lifespan mode". It work truly and my battery charge to 60% and then stop charging. (grate)

I turn of my system and battery continue to not charging (charging led color is white). (grate)

but when turn it on, charging led color turned red and battery start charging until windows completely start up, then charging stoped. and I see that charging increased to 62%

anybody can help me why Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work truly

Tanks

Asus Battery Health Charging Not Work
If you uninstall ""Asus Battery Health Charging"" , then you can charge whole battery upto 100%

HiMAN
Star I
Tanks for replays
I know, but I not want charging My battery to 100%. I want charging until 60% . For this reason use of "Asus battery health charging".
but when power of system and turn on, battery charging over 60% (62%). and after multiple power off and on system, battery charging growing to 100%

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
HiMAN

Tanks for replays

I know, but I not want charging My battery to 100%. I want charging until 60% . For this reason use of "Asus battery health charging".

but when power of system and turn on, battery charging over 60% (62%). and after multiple power off and on system, battery charging growing to 100%

View post
then check the registry keys of asus battery health software