This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch responsive variation with respect to refresh rate on games

Sumo
Star II

So i have a rog phone 2. I have been using it for about 8 months now. I am a competitive player in pubgm. The issue is that when i enable 120 hz through armory crate the touch response is so much better even though the output is 60fps as 120 fps is not supported as of now. But when i play at 60hz through armory crate the touch response is worse compared to the previous one. So the question is does the touch sampling gets reduced when we play on 60hz refresh rate? I would love to have an option to play at 60 fps and be able to achieve the same smooth touch response which i get from 120 hz refresh rate. And of course i am telling you guys from my experience. You guys can also try using 120hz refresh rate through display option in display option through armory crate. Please enable high touch sampling rate even on 60hz refresh rate.
10 REPLIES 10

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Dkz89 I've forwarded your findings (and tried it out myself with similar results), but there's something fishy going on - seeing that the touch sampling rate is 270 Hz. Thanks for the follow-up.