cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3-Servicing in Australia?

ncha2721
Star I
Hi,
I bought my global version rog phone 3 from china as they did not have this particular version in Australia.
My question is if I want to get it serviced in Australia can I get it done here?
I am prepared to pay, to get it fixed. Not worried about foreign warranty.
??
3 REPLIES 3

xihe
Rising Star II
Not sure if ASUS service center will repair export sets. But you can take your phone to mobile phone repair shops. Be prepared to wait thou as they probably has to import the spare parts.

peterjose321
Star I
Your best bet might be checking directly with authorized service centers. I cant post links here. Just google for it and that should point to asus AU site.
Hope that helps !!
Peter

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ncha2721

Hi,

I bought my global version rog phone 3 from china as they did not have this particular version in Australia.

My question is if I want to get it serviced in Australia can I get it done here?

I am prepared to pay, to get it fixed. Not worried about foreign warranty.

??

Rog phone 3-Servicing in Australia?
peterjose321

Your best bet might be checking directly with authorized service centers. I cant post links here. Just google for it and that should point to asus AU site.

Hope that helps !!

Peter

View post
Yes, but don't get surprised if they say no because they don't have parts and since they're not selling this model locally, they might refuse to order the parts you need. If this is the case, then you need to talk to some phone repair store. But try with ASUS first and then the phone repair store.