This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

kangkan
Star III
i got the Rog 3 and i am having issues with the air triggers too. Have posted the grievance in the Rog 3 section https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/33239/touchscreen-air-trigger-3-issue#latest

JG87

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23612#Comment_23612

this the same thing happen to me when I'm pressing the lower(R2) part of the right/red trigger but both side of the left/Blue L1,L2 are working fine.

View post
My rog 3 air trigger no of times per taps reduced to 4times from 10 so i cant use it now for continuous firing this happens after the latest update pic attached can any1 give any solution for this
Issue in both cod and pubg air trigger cannot be used to fire with ads earler it was happening kind resolve to increase the no of times per tap in air trigger setting what acn be done?
screenshot-20200819-095125653.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bastian.ardi

Hallo asus we need ur officially statement about this issues...I just used it about 1 month and I buy it from officially asus store and I don't root it.

View post
Next FOTA should fix the airtrigger issue. Sorry about the delay and please let us know if you still experience any airtrigger issues after this fota. Thank you!

jasonwch
Rising Star II
bring up this discussion. I start to have this issue on right air trigger starting yesterday. It just not constantly detect my click.
My warranty just expired, so Mods, do you think it's related to firmware issue? otherwise, i have to give up the trigger

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jasonwch

bring up this discussion. I start to have this issue on right air trigger starting yesterday. It just not constantly detect my click.

My warranty just expired, so Mods, do you think it's related to firmware issue? otherwise, i have to give up the trigger

View post
Best way to find out is to wait for the next FOTA. If that doesn't fix your issue, then we can log your device