This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5z] Please Update all the stock apks base version.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_Z01RD
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.92
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All Stock apps provided with the ROM.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Please Update all the Stock apps base version. It's better to replace the apps better than updating the app.
I face one thing and that is every day Google Photos and YouTube app both updates without asking. Even though I turned off all sort of "Auto Update Feature" then also both the above apps update automatically.
"Personally I disable them because I have alternative to those apps".
So please update the all apps base apks and replace to new one. As without root we don't have permission to do so.
@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Christin
5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
If you are using an alternate App better to disable Apps when you don't want to use.
Also, ASUS 5Z comes with ZenUI so few Apps comes as a core App which has to be pre installed.
Some Apps apps may not auto update, its their background files which may update.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

If you are using an alternate App better to disable Apps when you don't want to use.

Also, ASUS 5Z comes with ZenUI so few Apps comes as a core App which has to be pre installed.

Some Apps apps may not auto update, its their background files which may update.

View post
I understand but why disabled apps update automatically? Without asking any permission some Google apps updates themselves. At least update all the Google apps to the latest versions.

BrunoF20
Zen Master I
I second this!!

R_2
Rising Star II
New zenui apps have zenui 7 UI. They don't want to update because they want to keep a homogeneous UI system. We can't even update by ourselves with apk files... Asus your not giving the right support here. You don't update apps and UI like other oems