This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZS630KL keeps crashing after the latest OTA update (ver *.167)

ankur_kar
Star III
I received the latest OTA update on 25th night and since yesterday my phone keeps crashing. I also noticed that while opening anything, the network (both WiFi and mobile network) keep resetting on its own. The phone crashes randomly and has become pretty much annoying and useless. It's making my daily usage counter productive. Anyone facing this issue and is there any solution to this?
55 REPLIES 55

ankur_kar
Star III
So the latest update is that ASUS won't provide me a replacement or refund because according to their policy I had the phone for 13 days which is more than the 10 days replacement period. I have to be satisfied with the repaired phone. Pathetic service and policy set up by ASUS. 

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
ankur.kar said:
Why doesn't ASUS policy handle this situation by initiating a full replacement or a refund? I had received the product on 13th July and after the update on 25th July the phone started showing the above issue. Your customer is buying the phone for INR 31,999 and the product comes out defective with hardware issues (as you have also confirmed) within 2 weeks of usage and ASUS doesn't even have the decency to do the necessary and replace the product or initiate a refund. This is unacceptable. Why should a customer after spending such a large amount on your product use a repaired item after using the phone for barely 2 weeks? ASUS should own up to its fault.
phone worth 32k didnt  even work properly for 32 days ::angry:

ankur_kar
Star III
For me it was 13 days.

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
ankur.kar said:
I hope the ASUS service people can fix whatever is wrong with my phone. 
bro your phone got fixes after going to service center?

ankur_kar
Star III
They are waiting for parts. They are replacing the motherboard and camera module. They had told me on last Monday that I would get the phone back in 4 to 5 days. But now they are saying next week since the parts are not available yet. And they haven't given any date.