cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 3 -Is this model legit ? ASUS_1003D

ncha2721
Star I
Hi,
I bought Rog phone 3 16G /512G off aliexpress.
But it is coming up with model number ASUS_1003D .
Can you let me know if this variant legit ?
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
It's the more expensive version with the most bands and it's not a Tencent if that's what you're asking?

pradhyumna
Rising Star I
ncha2721

Hi,

I bought Rog phone 3 16G /512G off aliexpress.

But it is coming up with model number ASUS_1003D .

Can you let me know if this variant legit ?

Rog phone 3 -Is this model legit ? ASUS_1003D
You have right version
screenshot-20200917-212735515.jpg

lee_ku_1996
Star I
Anders_ASUS

It's the more expensive version with the most bands and it's not a Tencent if that's what you're asking?

View post
Can we get a list of versions and the bands supported? @Anders_ASUS I've tried to talk to my local retail team but they dont seem to respond. I'm trying to buy the most compatible model to AT&T but need a list of bands per model to cross reference. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Sad but hopeful US buyer if they ever release in the states.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
lee.ku.1996

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/114304#Comment_114304

Can we get a list of versions and the bands supported? @Anders_ASUS I've tried to talk to my local retail team but they dont seem to respond. I'm trying to buy the most compatible model to AT&T but need a list of bands per model to cross reference. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Sad but hopeful US buyer if they ever release in the states.

View post
You need the more expensive model with 865+ CPU that has WW in the model name and I'm not talking about a Tencent phone where it say WW in the ROM name. Any phone with Tencent on the back will have the cheaper motherboard with less bands