This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

pratiush29
Star III
Are we getting any update to improve call quality or not? I have started wondering if it is hardware issue!!

pratiush29
Star III
Hey moderators!! When is "THE" update coming??

manojsingh2904
Star II
Hopefully earpiece is installed in Camera module. There is one small hole in Camera module. Which is probably for earpiece If you flip your camera you can see that hole. Also if you talk by flipping  your mobile and by putting ear on camera you will hear louder and clearer voice.  

pratiush29
Star III
Hopefully earpiece is installed in Camera module. There is one small hole in Camera module. Which is probably for earpiece If you flip your camera you can see that hole. Also if you talk by flipping  your mobile and by putting ear on camera you will hear louder and clearer voice.  
It's not about loudness. It's about the clarity. The person at other end hears your voice clearly but when he/she speaks and speaks in a quite environment and not crowded place, their is some inherant noise in the earpiece of this phone while at the same time you plug in your earphones or headphones or Bluetooth headsets, the noise is gone!!
This should be fixed. If this is hardware problem then a lots of people are screwed including me.

Gladiatorz
Star III
Well even after the latest update..the call quality still sucks as i cant hear what opp person is talking..always cracking and noise in the background..pl fix this