Can my asus zenfone 4 max pro ZC554KL upgrade from oreo WW_ZC554KL_15.2016.1809.412 to android pie?
Thank you for your asking. You may try, yet in general procedure, I suggest you to update to WW-15.2016.1905.514 first, then perform manual update to WW-AOSP-16.0200.1907.28.
#Manual Update Guide
I tried, but at the time of upgrading to android pie appeared error notification three unknown errors, please give me a solution.
Have you ever rooted or unlocked your device before? Besides, please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset first, then perform the update process:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key".
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Yes"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.