Max Pro M1 App Updates
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: Zenfone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL
- Firmware Version: WW-17.2017.2006.429
- Rooted or not: original - not modified
- Frequency of Occurrence: always
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Play 21.6.13-21  [PR] 327913455
I have set, that applications may update (via Google Play Store) only on wifi network. When I start update of apps on Google Play, and Wifi is lost, then the downloading is not interrupted (as on my previous phone with Android 6 i think?), but continues with donwloading and draines mobile data. This is not acceptable behaviour. In accordance with the settings, downloading may be interrupted either completely or until wifi is found (captured again) or optionaly it may wait also to confirm, that I want to continue with downloading via mobile data.