This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M2 Pro Missing Features

the_kid
Star I
Provide Jio 4G+ Support, VoWiFi, Native Call Recorder and Video Call Support.
We are very hopeful, these require just a Software support from your end as hardware is already capable of it. And devices with same configuration provide all the above features. Ty and i hope you not only listen but act too.

8 REPLIES 8

the_kid
Star I
I am from India & own M2 Pro. And none of these features work on my device and i want them in Next update. It has QC 660 SoC, that supports all of them, and it just requires software intervention from your end. I hope now it's clear to you..
Thanks

the_kid
Star I
For futher clarity refer to this thread.
the_kid

Mi and Realme devices launched earlier than M2 pro have got A10 Update months ago and with every update they keep on adding every possible features to every aged devices, even the expected ones.

For 3G devices they roll 4G if modem supports.

For non- VoLTE they add VoLTE.

And So on.

Tell me Asus, have we done crime giving non-chinese OEM, a chance. We have paid the same amount as those device holders but why are we deprived of all possible Modem Functionality, and have to beg you for Updates and for Adding basic MoDem/Software functionality like Native Video Call, Call recording, LTE+ support for Jio and VoWiFi and timely OS and Security update.

If this is how your work and your business model is. I deeply regret my decision of giving you a chance. It was nightmare experience with you. And also we have to bear the laggy Fingerprint sensor bug for device's lifetime. I was about to buy your High End device, but seeing your response and updates mechanism i will never choose any of your product ever.

Thanks for showing your true worth. People are intelligent. They give only a single chance and game over. And unfortunately you ruined it.

Asus M2 Pro, the only sin I committed?
Ty

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Moved from the_kid
Mi and Realme devices launched earlier than M2 pro have got A10 Update months ago and with every update they keep on adding every possible features to every aged devices, even the expected ones.
For 3G devices they roll 4G if modem supports.
For non- VoLTE they add VoLTE.
And So on.
Tell me Asus, have we done crime giving non-chinese OEM, a chance. We have paid the same amount as those device holders but why are we deprived of all possible Modem Functionality, and have to beg you for Updates and for Adding basic MoDem/Software functionality like Native Video Call, Call recording, LTE+ support for Jio and VoWiFi and timely OS and Security update.
If this is how your work and your business model is. I deeply regret my decision of giving you a chance. It was nightmare experience with you. And also we have to bear the laggy Fingerprint sensor bug for device's lifetime. I was about to buy your High End device, but seeing your response and updates mechanism i will never choose any of your product ever.
Thanks for showing your true worth. People are intelligent. They give only a single chance and game over. And unfortunately you ruined it.
Actually all features i mentioned are technically Software functionalities. Just the Will and little work is required. But i am afraid i will get, the Copy- Paste type Asus Reply.
We have forwarded to the team and bla bla bla. Infact, your are reluctant to provide after sales services and to add additional functionality to sold out devices. Anyway, it's your business you should mind it, and do the way you like. And i as a customer will do what is best for me..?🙏🙏😎😎

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi the_kid
Thank you for your reply. Please avoid overlapping thread or message, which may disturb the mods and the users to solve the issue. Kindly refer to the reply below
1. 4G+
My MPM2 has 4G+ sign. 4G+ can be support in staple Internet area, depending on various reasons like your region, Internet stability, country Internet status...
#My MPM2 screenshot
screenshot-20200917-143705.png
2. Native Video Calling
To ensure security and stability of the device, kindly use "Duo" for this function.
3. Call Recording
To preserve system performance and stability, We would keep ZB630KL current main functions to align AOSP system.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.