rockingawg
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Version WW-17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ROG Phone 3 is not charging with official charger I tried factory resetting the phone it didn't help, kindly suggest me an action should I return the product? It's charging with other chargers and Asus charger is charging other devices fine, what kind of issue is this? I bought this phone after using a phone for 6 years so my hard earned money is in this kindly assist me.

42 REPLIES 42

rockingawg
Star I
Hello Gustav, thanks for you reply yes I can confirm its an issue with the original charger, I love ROG brand and never had any issue with other products before, I don't know about the warranty there was no warranty card in it, but I do have my 30 day return still available with Amazon, I will wait and see as I trust ASUS will get this fixed surely. again thanks for your reply.

rockingawg
Star I
Hello Gustav I wanted to update on this I checked on Accubattery app its actually showing that the charger is discharging my battery instead of charging it, I have uploaded a screenshot hope this helps

Saifuddin
Zen Master III

rockingawg

Hello Gustav I wanted to update on this I checked on Accubattery app its actually showing that the charger is discharging my battery instead of charging it, I have uploaded a screenshot hope this helps

screenshot-20200916-184055314.jpg

View post
I think you have set a limit of 80 or 90% or schedule charging is enabled check it once and disable those option which are not necessary to you and maybe it will work
Just trying to help!😁

rockingawg
Star I
Hi Saif,
Already did those, nothing helps.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
@rockingawg okay brother