This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

nacion_208
Star I
My phone freeze and it restart itself while playing pubg or any game like cod. When the temperature reached 43°C this problem accur in my rog phone 2. I am not able to play pubg now. What is the problem or the issue in this. #help

mg_sreenath3
Star I
mannahringw

My phone freeze and it restart itself while playing pubg or any game like cod. When the temperature reached 43°C this problem accur in my rog phone 2. I am not able to play pubg now. What is the problem or the issue in this. #help

View post
Same issue here, unable to use phone while charging, unable to play pubg mobile, just using for calls and browsing and media viewing after spending 38k on this smartphone, feeling like a crap

ronald1985
Community Legend I
mannahringw

View post
nacion_208

View post
mg.sreenath3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/112221#Comment_112221

Same issue here, unable to use phone while charging, unable to play pubg mobile, just using for calls and browsing and media viewing after spending 38k on this smartphone, feeling like a crap

View post
Wrong place to put the issue. Please search the forum and you will find that the advice is to take it to the service centre.

Quero saber se posso carregar o aparelho pela porta USB lateral sem a ventoinha

ronald1985
Community Legend I
bima.nacimento

Quero saber se posso carregar o aparelho pela porta USB lateral sem a ventoinha

View post
Please make a new post as this post is not for issues.
Also, as this is a global forum, please post in English.