This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11

TheLostSwede
Star III
Looks like Android 11 is here. Very impressed by the pace Asus has been releasing updates for this phone.

screenshot-20200915-163046413.jpg

98 REPLIES 98

TheLostSwede
Star III
Not had any issues or noticed any bugs so far. A lot of the new features are app limited, so I haven't seen them working as yet. Imho it feels like a fairly minor upgrade.

Monark
Zen Master I
TheLostSwede

Not had any issues or noticed any bugs so far. A lot of the new features are app limited, so I haven't seen them working as yet. Imho it feels like a fairly minor upgrade.

View post
Alright mate don't forget to share your experiences here😁👍

Monark
Zen Master I
Also in that official thread they mentioned something called a Private board to report the bugs in these beta updates.
Do you got that option or menu somewhere🤔
TheLostSwede

View post

sedl23
Rising Star II
Did they add the charging settings from the zenfone 7? Like the charge to 80% and slow charge options?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
TheLostSwede

View post
Can you share some screenshots? 
Like qs tiles, settings page, homescreen and android 11 media player design in zen ui 7 
And did asus add features like battery care stuff, accent colors, icon shape etc? 
And did all asus first party apps get updated?