This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Kunai key remap!!

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Where is the key mapning for the bottoms not for the screen touch mode?!?! Atlest i want to be able to remap the keys.
11 REPLIES 11

Cenimm
Rising Star I
AIXI

@Anders_ASUS

We are still waiting for a reply. In some post you said that this request was already being disccused but since then there is no other reply.

I can not see a single post in the forum with a good opinion of he kunai controller but a lot of them that indicate that is rather useless, since the mobile ROG phone 3 is just around the corner I have the felling that ROG just made an overprice and completely useless controller and then it abandon all the buyers that actually purchase it.

View post
Noix

I use Google stadia and I have to use a cheap ipega, I can't use the Kunai gamepad, its useless without the select/start buttons.

View post
They have stop support it and working on kunai v2 instead...

Verser
Star II
@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Victor0_ASUS @ServiceC_ASUS @RL_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Olivier_ASUS @DrAlex_ASUS

Can we get an update. This phone and these controllers cost an insane amount of money and work best with each other. It is insane that there has been no word from anyone on this.

This kunai costs more than twice as much as other premium controllers, all we need is a map for start/select to m1/m2 to use this with a ton more games and streaming services

CLClasen
Star I
im with you Guys, no real use for the kunai.. neither in GF now nor stadia.. @asus guys.. pls give us an update

petitpierre52
Star II
It's Amazing that @Anders_ASUS don't talk to us anymore. I know WE are are boring because it's been 9 month that WE Ask for this, but please tell us yes or no, if not we Can move to another solution, if yes , wonderful ♥️. Please give us an update, Xcloud is out !!!!!