squeezyone
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.32
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 3.1ghz
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call of Duty Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing Call Of Duty Mobile game and using air trigger the screen freezes sometimes especially when using right air trigger, it happens when I press right air trigger the screen won’t respond to anything unless I lift my finger off of the trigger! Brand new phone just bought it 4 hours ago.. really disappointed
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ChiragKiritSojitra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/34938/screen-freeze-when-air-trigger-pressed

same thing happens with me also won't response correct

View post
Do you have the latest FOTA? If yes, then please make a video.
Thanks!

Bharoosh
Star III
I have same issue with my rog 3. Purchased few days ago and latest firmware.

Bharoosh
Star III
Sorry I took example of pubg.bi knaow it is banned . But same issue is with others as well.
In attached video you can se when I pressed fire and scope trigger simultaneously screen freez, I am not able to move my character, see my right thumb I was trying to change direction without luck. But when I released scope trigger I am able to do so

Not applicable
Bharoosh

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/80G0M88O2TW7/screnfreez-1.mp4

Sorry I took example of pubg.bi knaow it is banned . But same issue is with others as well.

In attached video you can se when I pressed fire and scope trigger simultaneously screen freez, I am not able to move my character, see my right thumb I was trying to change direction without luck. But when I released scope trigger I am able to do so

View post
Go to armory crate> pubgm senerio>touch> disable the touch edge blocker and then try this. I hope this helped. Btw i am an rog 2 user and i feel scammed.