haziqizham22
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Anyone facing mic problem during gaming, but mic is ok when call or others except when gaming..
Is it related to game genie or xmode..
The problem is i can hear anyone but no body can hear me.. does gaming phone should be like this?
8 REPLIES 8

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
haziqizham22

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Anyone facing mic problem during gaming, but mic is ok when call or others except when gaming..

The problem is i can hear anyone but no body can hear me.. does gaming phone should be like this?

Mic problem during gaming
Open calculator app and dial - .12345+=
Do single test for each mic there.. maybe one of your mic has some hardware issue

Mado
Star III
Same here. I have that issue ,also the screen freeze when I transfer the earphone from one port to another during games

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
haziqizham22

1. Model Name: rog 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Mic problem during gaming
Are you screen recording while doing this? Because your voice can't be captured by both PUBG and the screen recorder at the same time

Mado

Same here. I have that issue ,also the screen freeze when I transfer the earphone from one port to another during games

View post
I failed to duplicate this issue so I need to know which game and which headphones. I'd prefer if you could make a video
Thanks!

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
For me it works talking between two phone in the PUBG lobby but I do notice that mic sound is a bit low. I recommend changing the mic volume to maximum and sfx/music as low as possible.