pavannk2000
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Dear asus, I m using asus max m2… since 2 beta a 10 updates launched with very irritating bugs since many months ago, buy we can't see any stable android update still now, u guys are providing update or no please tell us, or we move to some other brand which provides all updates in time?
Also after using beta update, I just downgraded to a9, but still I m facing battery drain issue when idle, I tried all the troubleshooting steps, but not fixing, if u guys providing A10 stable update in this month or next I will stay and use your mobiles, or I'll jump into another brand, and reveal your history in youtube by saying not to buy asus mobile ever, as I m youtuber I will do it with all my efforts, because u guys are still not telling the main month or the exact day when the update is coming, let's see what u guys do,.... Reply me soon
3 REPLIES 3

Luvgya
Rising Star I
pavannk2000

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Dear asus, I m using asus max m2… since 2 beta a 10 updates launched with very irritating bugs since many months ago, buy we can't see any stable android update still now, u guys are providing update or no please tell us, or we move to some other brand which provides all updates in time?

Also after using beta update, I just downgraded to a9, but still I m facing battery drain issue when idle, I tried all the troubleshooting steps, but not fixing, if u guys providing A10 stable update in this month or next I will stay and use your mobiles, or I'll jump into another brand, and reveal your history in youtube by saying not to buy asus mobile ever, as I m youtuber I will do it with all my efforts, because u guys are still not telling the main month or the exact day when the update is coming, let's see what u guys do,.... Reply me soon

Fed-up of waiting for android 10
Asus is Just Giving Updates To Flagship Smartphones
Asus 6Z Is Now Recieving Android 11 Beta Update . And We Asus Max M2 Users Still On Android 9 . Wow Asus U Are Just Brilliant 👍

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.
Regarding the battery drain, when you say that your SOT (Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
You may also follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue
factory reset your phone after taking a full backup : https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
4. Last option would be to visit the service center to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

pavannk2000
Star II
Dear asus, as u asked, I m sharing screenshots below to ensure the battery usage after charging 100% till 10%, and also I m sharing the usage time data which is given by accubattery, please check it, and also confirm when is android 10 stable update going to come? .... Frustrated asking same question many times 😓😓😓😡😡, hope u guys tell this time...
screenshot-20200918-083216.png
screenshot-20200919-073323.png